Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lazy

Tomorrow will be my 5th day off since we had 2 snow days, a weekend and a holiday. As much as I like not working, I'm ready to go back to work. I've been staying up too late and sleeping in too long. On a positive note we did get bills paid, newspaper article wrote, laundry done and I worked tickets for two varsity/JV girls basketball games. Tomorrow I'm going to soak up all the relaxation I can and do a little bit of cleaning.

The Cardinals are in the Superbowl! I was rooting for them when David told me they've never been to a Superbowl before.

I accidentally got sucked into watching Brett Michael's tour bus of love reality show. I didn't want to keep watching but I did. I am not proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs