Friday, January 30, 2009

Back to Work

The 2 snow days were nice but it's back to work time now. Tonight I'm working a boys basketball game until 8:30pm. I haven't been out past 6pm on a Friday night in a very long time so it's a big day for me!

No big plans on Saturday, probably just the usual stuff. And Sunday of course is the Super Bowl. I will be making lots of yummy snacks, rooting for the Cardinals and most likely being disappointed with the commercials as I am every year.

I have a few left-over 'to do' items on my list that keep reappearing from list to list, such as wash the dogs, clip and file coupons, and clean the kitchen trash can. I really hope to get this crossed off the list this weekend. I'm tired of having to carry them over week to week!

Other than that, David and I have an episode of Fringe and Hell's Kitchen on tape to watch and I have several book to return to the library.

I can't hardly believe it's almost February! Still no idea what to do for Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs