Monday, January 26, 2009

Lazy Weekend

What a semi lazy weekend. Saturday was productive in the errand and bill paying department but not in the cleaning area! The kids and I had lunch together at Long John Silvers and that was really nice to just hangout with them. Sunday Robert and I did our usual 6am laundry outing. We had the place to ourselves for most of time. That is always a treat. We ran to Wal-Mart during the drying cycle and that was pretty vacant of customers too. From about 10:30am and on I did nothing for the day. I forced myself to relax but it didn't really work. I'm in a catch 22. If I would have spent the rest of Sunday cleaning then today I would have felt like I had no relaxation time during the weekend. And while I was 'relaxing' yesterday - I couldn't relax because the cleaning hadn't been done!!!!!!!!

I need to work on finding a happy medium.

The weather man is predicting 5-6 inches of snow tomorrow so we might have a snow day! Luckily though my boss might have me work anyway - which means extra pay on the paycheck!!

For fans of The Closer on TNT - the new season starts tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs