Sunday, January 11, 2009

Getting Started

Tomorrow I'm starting a slim fast diet. Actually we all are. I bought a blender, shake mix, veggies, and lots of fruit. We are aiming for a full 7 days! I've very excited about it. Not only will I (hopefully) lose some weight, it will help my sugar levels. With our insurance switching over and being sort of stuck in between - I am out of insulin.

Aside from the impending diet, I am starting a few other resolutions too. I created a budget yesterday, in a few days I'm mailing my first birthday card of the year, and the hubby and I spent some lovey time together.

The weekend was good and I got almost everything done on my to do list. The boys were busy with friends, I saved over $8 with coupons at Wal-Mart and my puppy and I got lots of cuddling time in. Unfortunately the Chargers are losing in the 4th quarter, the Blues play this evening which my BFF will be watching, and there is a new Cold Case on at 9pm! Oh yeah, and the Golden Globes are on tonight too. I may or may not watch it, we'll see!

I'm trying to think of something yummy for dinner since our diet starts in about 12 hours!

I'm looking forward to a wonderful and healthier week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs