Monday, December 21, 2009

Winning Ticket Number

David held the winning ticket to a brand new Visio 32 inch flat screen tv at his work Christmas party Saturday night. How unbelievable is that? We were all so VERY excited. It retails for $500.

CRAZY!!

The kids and I did more Christmas shopping this weekend and I think for the most part I'm done. There are some little things here and there that I need to pick up but I'm happy to say I see the finish line ahead.

I have two days of work this week then we are on Christmas break and wont return until Jan. 4th.

Dawn and I went to a holiday craft show on Saturday and then went out for lunch. It was a lot of fun! I also ran into another friend that I had not seen in a long time. It was good to see her and I'm going to pick up a Christmas card later today to mail her.

I have to 'put my face on' real quickly before anyone gets here (at work).

I'll write more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs