Sunday, December 13, 2009

1-21 Ready, Set, Go!

This questionaire was on another blog I read (Amy - hope you don't mind I'm using it here!)

Christmas Meme

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper because I love the different designs

2. Tree–Real or Artificial? Artificial but if I had a bigger place we'd get a real one every year

3. When do you put the Christmas tree up? Whenever I can't take Robert's pestering about it any more!

4. When do you take the tree down? Within a few days after Christmas

5. Like egg nog? Never tried it but David and my sister Angela love it

6. Do you have a nativity scene? My mom did and I love it but I do not have one

7 . Hardest person to buy for? David!! Always DAVID!!

8. Tinsel or Garland on the tree? Garland, the silver/white ones

9. Worst Christmas gift - clothes that don't fit

10. Mail or email a Christmas Card? mail

11. Favorite Christmas movie? National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, we love it!!

12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December

13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Once years ago but I do not make a habit of it

14. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? butterscotch haystacks

15. Colored or clear lights? clear

16. Favorite Christmas Song? What Child is This

17. Travel during Christmas or stay home? Stay home, there's no better place than at home with my fav three!!

18. Can you name Santa’s reindeer’s? Of course.

19. Star or Angel on tree top? Star

20. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning. Once when I was younger we opened them all on Christmas Eve and on Christmas morning - it just didn't feel right

2 1 . Most annoying thing about this time of year? Crowds and how commercial the time can feel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs