Saturday, December 19, 2009

Back from Shopping

You know, I started out with the best of spirits and mood but now that I'm finally home, 4.5 hours later and ... let me add the totals ... almost $200 poorer I'm not sure I'm still feeling the Christmas joy in my heart.

I know in my head that Christmas isn't about presents and gifts but geez, sometimes I feel that way. I just want to get everyone a lil something (because, seriously - I really do like to give) but everything adds up soooo quickly :( And I know it's wrong but now I'm going to see what is left in the checking account and now write out our bill payments.

That is so backwards, I know. My stomach hurts now.

Anyway,

Tonight David is going to a work Christmas party but I've opted out of going with him. I think I'll wrap some presents tonight, maybe head to the laundry mat, and just relax some, unwind, and try to refocus!

I'm also hoping to play more of an email hangman game my BFF and I are playing from yesterday afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs