Monday, November 23, 2009

Paid

I love online bill paying. I just set up our Charter account online and will no longer have to deal with some idiot person on the other side of the world when I try to pay my bill over the phone. The issue is that we have one bill but with two account numbers for our two different services - cable and internet. Charter is the one who made the two different account numbers but whenever I try paying the bill they don't understand and then lie and say they do. They always end up putting my whole payment on one account number and the next thing I know they are trying to disconnect one of my services for nonpayment! GRRRR!!!

Anyway, problem solved now!!

I bought most of our Thanksgiving groceries this weekend. I have a few more things I need but not much. We are all looking forward to the menu.

turkey
fried Chicken
greenbean casserole
sweet potatoes
mashed potatoes
summer corn
dinner rolls
cottage cheese
homemade stuffing
deviled eggs
homemade pecan pie
cheese cake

I invited my mom over but I'm not sure of her plans yet. Our apartment is tiny and we don't have a table to eat at, we eat on snack trays but I wanted her to know she had a place to go to for a fabo meal :)

Yesterday David got off work early and we watched the new Star Trek movie. It was surprisingly good and we also watched The Ugly Truth which I liked more than I had anticipated I would.

Well, I'm at work and another teacher just called off sick so I'd better get back on the phone to find a sub to cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs