Sunday, November 29, 2009

Heading back to work

After a very relaxing 4 day holiday weekend tomorrow we are back to work and school. Back to the daily grind.

I have discovered that when I'm not doing my daily routine and rituals, I have a hard time remembering to take my insulin like I'm supposed to. I need to work on this because I tell my sugars are a little out of whack right now. That's one good thing about going back to work tomorrow. Focusing on the positive :) It does wonders for the spirit.

I hope all our students had a good Thanksgiving. I know being a teenager is hard enough but you throw some less desirable parents in mix along with low incomes, joblessness, missing fathers, etc etc and you don't know what can happen. There are some kids that I wish could just feel half the happiness and peace I feel. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing all their faces tomorrow.

Tomorrow I plan to do a little grocery shopping after work. I have a stack of coupons that expire on the 30th. I used some today and saved $11.60. I love saving money like this. It's just great!!

In other news I'm really into the book I'm reading and can't wait to finish it. It's called Barefoot.

I am also determined to not spend money on eating out breakfast or lunch this week. I'm going to bring food from home everyday! Wish me luck!

Ok, I'm headed to bed in a bit.

Dang it, One of the cats just STUNK UP the bathroom liter box so I'm running it outside now before I throw up! GRRRR

Smelly Cat Smelly Cat What Are They Feeding You?
Smelly Cat Smelly Cat It's Not Your Fault ...

(We feed the cat Purina One - same as the other 2 cats and they don't have stinky poo like this one does!) What the heck?

1 comment:

  1. Man, I'm not looking forward to dealing with this when we get a cat. But since someone in the family is looking forward to having a kitten some day.......well I guess I'll deal with it then.

    ReplyDelete

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs