Monday, November 16, 2009

I want to be on the radio

I am determined to win a daily radio contest. It's called Junk In a Box. If you call 105.3 and are the 3rd caller you win 'junk in a box'. It's random junk that you get for free and then you get to answer a Would Rather Question live on the air. This morning the question was Would you rather have yellow teeth or yellow eyes. I was the 2nd caller! Man - SO CLOSE!! I'm not sure why I'm set on winning but I am. I programmed the number in my phone. The contest takes place at 5am when I'm on my way to work.

Wish me luck!!

In other news I think there's something wrong with my stomach. I think I have IBS, I'm not sure :(

Aging is the PITS!!


Tonight I'm going to plan our Thanksgiving meal, Yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs