Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ding ding ding, I WON!!

I made it on the radio! I was the 3rd caller and won a magazine and got to answer the would you rather question. It was awesome and I was blissfully excited. David and Nick listen to me from home and got to hear me! Pretty cool :)

Thanksgiving is a week away and I've yet to start preparing. I'm trying to cut back on the amount of food I make and money I will spend on the food. Thanksgiving has always been a favorite in our house, more so than Christmas! I am looking forward to the day and can't wait to spend it with the family. It might sound corny but every year we go around the table (or snack trays) and say something we are thankful for. No one ever has a problem coming up with an answer because there is so much to choose from. It really is amazing and we are truly lucky or blessed or whatever you want to call it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs