Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Too Old For Cosmo

I turned 35 yesterday and I realized that I am too old for Cosmo. Here is why:

Articles:

Be a Lucky Bitch - first of all I am not a bitch and secondly I don't believe in true luck. I believe in creating your own luck.

Dirty Lying Brides - if you're lying and you're dirty, you should NOT be someones bride.

Host a Killer Cocktail Party - what is a cocktail? Chips and salsa are about as fancy as I get!

Quiz - Are you a Closet Commitment Phobe? - As much as I love magazine quizzes I have no need to take this one, I've been married for 16 years now, proof I am not afraid of commitment.

10 Things Guys Wish You Knew - I'm only concerned with one guy and if he hasn't told me what he wants me to know after 16 years then it probably isn't important!! :)

I could go on with more articles in the June issue but I think I've proven my point. When my subscription renewal comes up for this magazine I will not be sending a check or money order for 12 more magazines!

I'm going to stick to my Good Housekeeping, Family Circle, and Redbook!

I am 35 and proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs