Saturday, June 27, 2009

Heat Wave

Thank god starting tomorrow it will be slightly cooler than what it has been! My poor husband works in a hot kitchen and I worry about him 24/7!!

I took a second exercise class at the gym today. It was ok and I surprised myself by sticking it out and not quitting! This class was more aerobic related and I am just not that coordinated to keep up. I felt like a big sloppy goon in there so I don't think I'll be taking that class again! All-in-all though, I'm glad I took it because how else will I know if I like that particular class or not :)

Trying to think of ideas for dinner tonight. I hate to turn my oven on so I'm thinking I need something I can cook on the stove. Ideas? Anyone? ....

Something is up with our bed sheets. The fitted sheet no longer stays fitted. I don't understand. The elastic is fine but yet it comes off daily and I spend most nights half on the mattress and half on the sheets. Very puzzling.

I can't believe it's almost July. Where oh where has this month gone??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs