Friday, June 12, 2009

Monthly Celebrations

Who knew that every month there is something or someone to celebrate!

For me:

January - Of course, New Years Day. A new beginning, a day of looking back, looking forward ... it's a renewal of sorts.

February - 2 of my sister's birthday and my a nephew's birthday too! Plus there is Valentines Day!! It's more than just a celebration for young couples, it's a day for wives and husbands to remember the spark that initially brought them together!

March - my mom's birthday, the lady who brought me life!

April - my wedding anniversary and my dad's birthday

May - David and Nick's birthdays and Memorial Day (a day that brings more meaning to me each year I age and grow and reflect on our country and how we got here)

June - my birthday, my brother in laws birthdays, and SUMMER break

July - 4th of July!! A day that my family and I are learning to make our own. And Laura's birthday too, can't forget that one :)

August - 1st day of school

September - Robert, Joey, Johnny, and Frankie's birthdays

October - Fall. Enough said. But it's also another one of my sisters birthday

November - THANKSGIVING, the best holiday of them all!

December - A whole month full of anticipation for just one little day. The day is like a present all on it's own because you just don't know what it might be ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs