Friday, June 26, 2009

Where to Begin?


























Well it's 4am and I'm wide awake. Apparently I have no discipline to stay on any kind of normal schedule during summer break! So far this break I have yet to be productive really. This saddens me, although it has been relaxing.

Quick recap:

1. Robert got his permit and is driving
2. I hit a deer earlier in the month and now I have no AC in my mini-van and the hood is dented
3. We all went to the Melvin Price Lock and Dam and took a tour. It was pretty awesome and a fun family memory (see pic)
4. Am slowly getting on top of a few of our bills
5. Spent a day with Joey my niece and had a really fun time
6. Took my first yoga class at the gym
7. Am getting back on my medicines
8. Made fish two times for the family (I had corn dogs instead)
9. Am teaching Frankie to be a car rider and will probably regret it later(see pic)
10. Still working on David to get him to quit smoking

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs