Friday, May 29, 2009

Push Push Push

14 years ago today at this exact moment I had about an hour old baby boy!! Premature, sick, and alone in the neonatal unit - it was a scary time for all of us.

Today is a healthy, vibrant, funny, kind-hearted, energetic, and unique 14 year old teenager!

Kids grow up so fast. Faster it seems than when I was 14.

Nick and his brother will be spending the day together. Robert is making him bacon for breakfast this morning, they rented some movies, are having lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant, and later for a snack I bought them bugles and bottled root-beer!

I can't believe I now have a 14 year old and a 15 year old who both will be in high school in a matter of months!

Time flies when you're having fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs