Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Birthdays Everywhere

Yesterday was David's birthday. He liked all his presents but he still had to go to work and then he ended up getting sick! Poor guy.

In 3 days Nick will turn 14. My baby is no longer a baby! It seems like in the blink of an eye he went from my tiny premature baby to this almost 14 year old who is computer savvy, has a girlfriend, and is getting taller by the minute. He has shaggy black hair, big brown eyes and has a face that's been dusted with freckles. He is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

My birthday is coming up in early June. And then later in June is 2 of my brother-n-in-laws birthdays and in July is a nieces b-day. Birthdays are a constant reminder that no matter what life goes on. We all keep moving forward if by nothing else then sheer force.

Time keeps-a tick'in on.

Tick Tock

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs