Friday, May 8, 2009

Like Sand in an Hour Glass

Where is the time going?? Our weeks seem to flow from one to the next in the blink of an eye. Only a few more weeks of school left until summer break. I don't have much of anything new to report. Mother's Day is this weekend and I can't wait to have my kids undivided attention all on me :) I plan to eat it all up.

I have not done any planting yet. Money is just too tight right now, especially to spend it on sprucing up an apartment building that we just rent from and don't own.

I started a new book by my favorite author. I can hardly put it down :)

This weekend it is supposed to rain some. Hopefully this means we'll have all our windows open and we can find a good movie to watch. And every now and then I manage to talk the boys into napping with me. I love having them close to me! I don't care that by next year both will be in high school.

David asked me to go on an evening walk with him sometime soon. I thought that was so sweet and romantic. I almost got goosebumps when he talked about it. I just love that man so much, more than I ever thought it was humanly possible to love another person!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs