Friday, April 24, 2009

What Happened?

Spring break has come and gone and it appears that summer will be here today. The high is 82 but I bet it will feel warmer than that. At 5:30am it was already almost 70. Our AC is already on at home.

So, what have I been up to lately:

1) I made my own playlist on YouTube
2) Celebrated my 16 year wedding anniversary
3) Beat my husband and one of my sons at bowling
4) Became a member of PaperBackSwap.com
5) Finished a book
6) Saw my niece and gave her lots of kisses
7) Told my dad's girlfriend of 20+ years that I thought of her more as a step mom than my 'dad's girlfriend'
8) Painted a bird house and hung it outside
9) Made a really good coconut cream pie
10) (tonight) will see my youngest son in his first Alton Youth Symphony concert - I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs