Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break is Here!

Spring break has arrived! The kids are staying a couple of days at Grandpa's. David and I have gotten some precious alone time. Tonight we're having chicken wings, homemade potato chips, and apple turn-overs for dessert. For entertainment we have 7 Pounds to watch on DVD. It's the movie with Will Smith.

This weekend I feel like David and I did a little reconnecting. We both let our self conscience guards down and it was wonderful. It's amazing how great it can feel to put aside personal insecurities and let things just be.

In other news: our cat might be pregnant. She's either pregnant or just getting very fat. I guess we'll know soon enough. I hope she isn't pregnant because I wont want to give away any of her babies!! Not a single one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs