Monday, March 2, 2009

The Big E

I have an eye appointment today. I'm worried my eyes will be bad. I already wear glasses/contacts but since my sugars have been uncontrolled for so long I'm concerned I might be getting the regular eye problems a lot of diabetics get. We'll see ...(get it? what a great play on words!)

I got on my husband's case yesterday about smoking. I know he's cut back but I just want him to quit, period. I went cold turkey and it's been like 100 days or something since I've smoked ~ although about once a week I have a dream that I'm smoking! Very odd but true.

I can't believe next weekend is Daylights Savings.

3 more months of school until the summer. I still don't have a second job lined up. I've gotten the Sunday paper a few times but I can never find anything.

Tonight we are watching The Bachelor and Saving Grace! I can not wait. Sometimes this is what gets me moving at 4:30am on Mondays!

As for dinner, I cooked 3 REALLY good meals this weekend so now I'm ready for a night off which might mean fast food. I'm really not sure yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs