Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sigh of Relief

Thank goodness - I just have astigmatism! That's why I haven't been able to see lately. I got some new contacts and my vision is better now. Not great because of the fluctuating sugar levels - but better.

We watched The Bachelor last night. I was very disappointed with how things turned out. I'm even more disappointed that THAT was the bulk of our entertainment for the evening! We have got to get some hobbies or something.

David has to close at work tonight which means it will just be me and the boys for dinner. And actually, come to think of it Nick wont be home either. I guess it will just be me and Robert! Maybe we'll have to splurge on something decadent!

My work days have been a little slow lately. I look at the clock way too much and count down the time obsessively. I will try not to complain though because it is a job after all and it comes with a paycheck every two weeks. That more than some unfortunate people can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs