Monday, March 9, 2009

Love

My husband and I united a few sparks together yesterday. Maybe it was the gusty winds, the time change, or that is was Sunday and his day off but something a little magical happened and a little united spark flared up in both of us yesterday.

This morning on the radio guests were talking about how love with the same person never works out twice. They said once things go sour and you split up that you should never get back together later.

I completely disagree.

I believe that with love all things are possible. Having love gives you the ability to endure and when you endure you persevere. And when that happens love lives on and hope and happiness make all the ends meet to complete your circle of destiny.

And once you have completed the circle it becomes infinite.

I have completed my circle with David and that is why the infinity symbol is tattooed on my left foot with his name and lots of hearts floating around it!

I say it again, With Love All Things Are Possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs