Monday, February 23, 2009

And The Winner Is ...

Yes, I watched the academy awards last night. I can only say that it was just 'ok'. Nothing great, nothing horrible. A little disappointing but yet I watched the entire thing! Go figure.

This past weekend was good. There were many things to be thankful for such as lunch with Robert at Olga's, Nick being sick and allowing me to sit up with him at 2am rubbing his head and watching him drift off to sleep, and last but not least, my husband woke up before I left for work this morning and we hugged and kissed goodbye :)

Really, what more can I ask for? I spent the entire weekend with my family, I made food, cleaned, slept, ate out and talked to all my sisters on the phone (and my dad too).

It's the little things that count for the biggest pleasures in life. I feel sorry for people who feel the opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs