Thursday, February 19, 2009

Red Cross

I donated blood for the very first time!

My son's school was sponsoring a blood drive so I had him sign me up. I'm glad I did it but aside from it taking 2 hours I got really sick afterwords and thought I might pass out!

Note to self - If I do this again, eat lots of food first and more food after.

But regardless I was happy I did it :) I got a sticker to wear later that said "Be nice to me, I just gave blood"!

We had dinner with my dad and his girlfriend last night. The visit was really nice and later we ran into my cousin that I haven't seen in years! It's a nice change to spend time with family and feel better afterwords for having done so.

In other news, David got a promotion at work. We are very excited about it and it should include a raise as well. He will also be getting every Sunday off too!

His insurance also kicked in and now am able to get the insulin I desperately need.

I must say, the week is ending up well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs