Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dream Entry #1

For the next 7 days I'm going to record my dreams. Maybe I'll be enlightened or something.

1/28/10

1. Dreamed David was cheating on me with the mother of one of the boys friends. We were fightening and I was trying to get him to leave the lady's house and he wouldn't. He just didn't care how much I was hurting. I finally got mad and said if he was going to do this to me than I was going to go do the same thing. That seemed to have gotten his attention

2. Dreamed my dead Aunt was alive.

3. Dreamed we were in our old house and that David wanted strawberries on a chicken I was going to roast. Dreamt the tattoo I have on my foot was actually on my chest and I was skinny. I was going to wear a cute summer shirt that would show it off. Dreamt I decided to not go to work but forgot to call in until later that morning. I made up a lie that I was up all night with cramps in my toes and that they were still cramping and I couldn't walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs