Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cancelling New Life Change #1

I tried it and I don't want to do it. I feel bad giving up but I DID try it. That being said though, I've only had 3 cups of coffee since then (unlike about 10 that I normally would have had by now).

I'm feeling kind of blah right now :( Don't know why.

Frankie begged to go in the van today when I took Robert to work so we let him and he ended up making a poo in the back area!! So GROSS!! My whole van smelled!

I have enjoyed the 2 snow days we had on Thursday and Friday but it's going to make getting up early tomorrow morning very hard. I'm not looking forward to it.

I need to call my dad to make arrangements to see him for Christmas but I can't get anyone's scheduled to match up! How frustrating.

Right now I'm deciding what to make for dinner, I'm thinking pork steaks cooked in oven, corn and something else that I can find in the pantry ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs