Thursday, October 29, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

What a raining fall we have been having! The sun hasn't been out in days but I hear it might make a brief appearance in a little bit. Last night David and I went to the local Halloween parade where my son kicked butt in the drum-line for the band. He is so amazing to watch and hear. I have got to stop getting so annoyed when he is constantly tapping stuff around the apartment.

Frankie got some new clothes last week - a sweater and a coat. I think dog clothes are a great thing :) They are not only adorable but functional and they help curve my baby cravings I still get every now and then.

I did not plant any mums this year and although I'm a little sad about it I just didn't have the time or energy. If you can picture fanning the pages of a book with your thumb - that's how I feel like my days are. One right after another in the blink of an eye. Thank god it's a good busy. A good busy means we're all alive and moving and breathing and growing.

Tonight mom is coming over for a chili dinner at Rob and Nick's school. It is a fundraiser for the foreign language clubs. I'm looking forward to it but not because I love chili (because I just think it's ok) but because all of us will be sitting down at the same table, at the same time, for a hot meal. It's rare lately that David, myself, Robert and Nick are all home and sitting still at the exact same moment. Family time. I'll take it however I can get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs