Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall and Spiders

I just placed a FRANTIC call over the two-way radio to the head maintenance guy to come kill a spider in my office. You just can NOT comprehend how HUGE this thing was. I hate spiders and now I feel sick and I want to vomit. And of course now I keep thinking I see spiders everywhere out of the corner of my eyes.

Just another sign that fall has arrived (all the bugs are trying to get inside). I absolutely HATE bugs!!!!

I need to hug my puppy.

Well - I was right about the hectic schedule. I feel like I barely have time to catch my breath. Everyday there is somewhere to go, somewhere to work, someone who needs a ride, someone who needs something, etc etc etc.I'm not complaining though. I'm just saying.

I truly know that some day I will miss times like this; times when every minute of my day is full of something. I know some day the day will be too quiet and I wont be able to find enough things to fill my day.

In other news, Robert has started working at Burger King. His first day was Monday and he liked it a lot! Nick has been out with friends, riding around town, going to church, band practice, and band competitions/parades like crazy lately. Is it possible to miss someone who lives under the same roof as you do? Yep, I think so.

Both boys are doing great in school. And I am so so so proud of their hard work and excellent grades!

Yesterday my school announced that we officially have the H1N1 (swine flu) in our district. It seems to be everywhere now. I am amazed at how this stared off with just a few cases in the US and now it's everywhere! Most doctors aren't even testing for it anymore. That's how common it's become.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs