Sunday, August 2, 2009

Blah Blah & Yada Yada

I'm feeling slightly blah. Bored isn't the right word ... restless maybe. I think I'm looking forward to going back to work. Having the summers off is GREAT but after a while I just don't do too well when I'm not following a schedule and a routine.

I'm tired but not tired, I want to read but nothing that I have to read seems interesting enough, I'm thirsty, I want to go to the gym but I don't want to get sweaty! I want to watch tv but I have the attention span of a house fly.

See? I told you. I feel blah. And when I feel blah none of my thoughts make sense! I have no rhyme or reason when I'm like this :P

We ordered Pizza Hut for dinner and watched Big Brother. The kids and I went to the park for the 'concert in the park night' but I had the wrong date and it's not until next Sunday.

In other news I bought a Swiffer mop and love it! My headlight is working in my mini-van thanks to my sweet hubby changing the light bulb, I entered Frankie in the Ladies Home Journal Cutest Pet contest, and I'm hoping to pick up an extra week of work at school the week after next. Tomorrow my mom is coming over to take the boys school supply shopping, Tuesday the kids are going to my dad's to do some work and Tuesday evening I'm going to a Red Cross blood drive to donate blood. It's a small thing but makes me feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
link to mba online programs site
online mba programs